Of XO's, lavish & el toro, not.
Tuesday, September 18, 2007
On a friday night (14th sept 07).

Sis ajak me to have dinner with WeiFong with frenz & family. Hesitated initially as my days were gettin too drooopy on me. But managed to board the train and traveled my ass to the city. Reachd Westlake in Chinatown to meet them. Glad to see sis as i havent seen her for some time, considerin i stayd so near her xp. And she bought a new dress dammit. WeiFong's family seemd such hippie at times, and theres when it get even hypppe. Had steamboat. But came along XO. Being nice, i warmd up to her dad's request of downin some wit him and others (owh cmon, everyone needa drink someday somewhere). After at least 7 shots, i was gigglin like fks. Plus the chillin night didnt help a tad.

.







Yepp. Dats mofo, brenda, sis, weifong & her hunnybun (he looooks really happy somehow). Go figure.


Later on a fri night.

Off to HL's Lavish party. Not that he ownd a club, but its got a table under his name (damn i still havent had mine). Queue was fk offsettin, but what wait isnt worth any. And being the oddball i was, i was sittin my queue all the way to the entree (XO was downin me this time). Djs was throwin rnb all around, but i stumbld outside where damn stereoblasters were throwin technos. More like mine xp. Its one of those clubout, not clubin! only much better. Happy Bday HL & in like 1 hour later, he's loookin a lot worse than a sunken giraffe (prolly the Blacklabel, chivas & helium). Surprisingly, i came out rejuve with V, with others a tad sober and tipsy. Blame the rnb xp.


On a sa(turd)ay, (15th sept 07).

On a secret El Toro mission, i woke my ass up again on time (im good). Met kizard & junlynn, off to do the possible. Jlynn bought her brand new acoustic guitar at Allen's & i couldnt wait for mine. Walkd to Cranbourne's & there was mine! sittin a lonely chap in between sisssies (yesss those other menacin guitars were sissssies). But to my honest awww, it only came in black. While kizard was busyin electrifyin some big bouncer amps, i came to think "u cant always get what u want". Truly deeply solely, i decide to pre-order the RED El Toro, shruggin my itchy hands off to my backpocket. Well, cya next week redeltoro! no he's not mexican.mayb.not.

After spendin quite some momentous time watchin kizard teachin jlynn playin 'better man' & that 'jaychou ol skool hit', went off to Kbox. Being early, we quickly snatchd mics to ourselves and started singin. Yay, i was doin 'Creep', like finally. It wasnt easy singin that but i felt like i felt it (esp the bridge moment). "Runnn, runnn, ruuunnnnnnnnnnn". Turd. Then more male buddies of kizard started to join in, each displayin their forte. Pretty diverse til it got more when his Taiwanesey friend joined us. Prolly the hyphyiest bloke, he even did some bumbum shakin, chicken dancin & lollipop shufflin (to jap tunes). Night was pretty gay, in exception of jlynn (luckily u were there). Voicebox hurted like madddd once i hit scruffy high with "Are U Gonna Be My Girl". It broke eventually.

dont ask me y i didnt change clothes.

they sang "always"

those 2 can whip any chi's. remind me of male 'chopstick sisters'

posted by Winston Mofo @ 2:36 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Pixie & Me

Name: Winston Mofo
Home: kat Melbourne.
About Me: Nice and simple. Loves them but me. Play along respect. Believes me. Oddball mostly. Beside me is my cherished one, Pixie. Pixie does most my bloggin. Found Pixie thrashed in a blue bin. Saved Pixie. Apparently Pixie's like a lady's lady best man friend ever had from GardenofEden/Bar/TrainStation i think. Sworn to back me, i'd do best to light her up always. I guess'd Pixie to me's like Alfie to LilyAllen, , or USA to annanicolesmith, or ParisHilton to sextape, or YokoOno to JohnLennon , or G.Bush to 'imsoofightinfortheworldpeace', Intro Pixie mayb? a lil. Pixie's small approx 0.4ft, yearns to grow, not too shabby but definitely knows her ways around guys, drinks coffe mostly & never been in bed. (slaps me).
Hopes to Cook: Mushroom Soup. Tastier Carbonara. Crispier Lemon Chicken
So whats the deal?


Speak your Mind!

Name:

URL or Email:

Message [Smilies]:

Who's In
Just Push Play
Previous Post
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© Mofo says... Thanks a bunch to some gal