Nights out! at home.
Tuesday, September 11, 2007
On a friday night (7 Sept07).

Back from OCF night play of "I hoped u can dance", decided to throw Brian a last second Bday party. All done in V's sedan. Dunno y, but V let me drive his sedan to a bottle shop. Damn dat was gooood. Talk about losing touch wit ma car in malaysia. But no, he's car was the bomb. Im soooo bookin this car if he sells it.

Reach'd home n surprisd !


He turned 21 i tink.

On a followin sat night (8 Sept07).

Home session wit Moo sprinklin his magical dust on my kitchen. Impressd coz he did everythin in like an hour or so (plus a lil help from me of cozzz, credit siall). But whilst preparin, the girls calld (at clayton station). So i seiz'd the oppurtinity to drive Moo's new wheel to fetch them (he doesnt look too pleas'd, prolly since i made that whizzy no brainer split sec death right swift on the OUG road (malaysia) in front of his maiden eyes ages ago). These cars these days, so fkin sensitive wit all the gay sensors. Reachd, pickd, arrivd. Safe n sound.

Ackwardly at first sight, Susana n Desiree playd GOOOD guests, light up light chats n went straight into my mojito xp (apparently gettin very unpopular ishh, by lookin at how they sip n tilt their heads, can prolly guess'd). Then came Moo's delightful salmon roll wit some whitish sauce (looks weird, taste even weirder. the girls kinda agreed i tink winks*).



Follow'd by another meal..



Taco rice & roast chicks?

Next, NOT recommended for viewers under 13. Nahhh. What happen'd when shots, bombs, damn King card game, discretion/aggresion, explicit chi slurs n 1 jap dinin table were thrown in the middle of home session on a sat nite? I dont know but 30 sec b4..



yeaaa. i wud find them nice too. but.




30 secs up! like hell freezes over. No thats an Eagle album. Hell breaks goooose.

Worst horsie ever.



Sexual healing step 1.




Caught on 10/2.



Eggrollin'




poignant.both.






Worddddd.



Devoid off Paranoid

Thr's more at HL's blog. Slaps* HL for uploadin so much pics. xp. Exposeee ! ish. I wonder what Su & Des gonna prepare fo us nxt time out at their crib. I pre-order tiramisu tho.






posted by Winston Mofo @ 1:30 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Pixie & Me

Name: Winston Mofo
Home: kat Melbourne.
About Me: Nice and simple. Loves them but me. Play along respect. Believes me. Oddball mostly. Beside me is my cherished one, Pixie. Pixie does most my bloggin. Found Pixie thrashed in a blue bin. Saved Pixie. Apparently Pixie's like a lady's lady best man friend ever had from GardenofEden/Bar/TrainStation i think. Sworn to back me, i'd do best to light her up always. I guess'd Pixie to me's like Alfie to LilyAllen, , or USA to annanicolesmith, or ParisHilton to sextape, or YokoOno to JohnLennon , or G.Bush to 'imsoofightinfortheworldpeace', Intro Pixie mayb? a lil. Pixie's small approx 0.4ft, yearns to grow, not too shabby but definitely knows her ways around guys, drinks coffe mostly & never been in bed. (slaps me).
Hopes to Cook: Mushroom Soup. Tastier Carbonara. Crispier Lemon Chicken
So whats the deal?


Speak your Mind!

Name:

URL or Email:

Message [Smilies]:

Who's In
Just Push Play
Previous Post
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© Mofo says... Thanks a bunch to some gal