I missed.
Thursday, September 6, 2007
Lotsa loves.

I paced. a lonely i could.

tried. to tasty food.

I play'd. detrimental tunes.

sang. 'Fly Me to the Moon'

I roll'd. Over under my bed.

think'd. twice of weddin's wed.

I relish'd. miss'd oppurtinities.

rant'd. but to no affinity.

I kick'd. softmores to tears.

weep'd. of onions and good years.

I jump'd. high and so low.

pick'd. this abled soul.

I wonder'd. how far.

sip'd. a mug of Jarrah.

I turn'd. to Pixie.

smiled. u set me free.

Loves. heaps.
posted by Winston Mofo @ 2:16 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Pixie & Me

Name: Winston Mofo
Home: kat Melbourne.
About Me: Nice and simple. Loves them but me. Play along respect. Believes me. Oddball mostly. Beside me is my cherished one, Pixie. Pixie does most my bloggin. Found Pixie thrashed in a blue bin. Saved Pixie. Apparently Pixie's like a lady's lady best man friend ever had from GardenofEden/Bar/TrainStation i think. Sworn to back me, i'd do best to light her up always. I guess'd Pixie to me's like Alfie to LilyAllen, , or USA to annanicolesmith, or ParisHilton to sextape, or YokoOno to JohnLennon , or G.Bush to 'imsoofightinfortheworldpeace', Intro Pixie mayb? a lil. Pixie's small approx 0.4ft, yearns to grow, not too shabby but definitely knows her ways around guys, drinks coffe mostly & never been in bed. (slaps me).
Hopes to Cook: Mushroom Soup. Tastier Carbonara. Crispier Lemon Chicken
So whats the deal?


Speak your Mind!

Name:

URL or Email:

Message [Smilies]:

Who's In
Just Push Play
Previous Post
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© Mofo says... Thanks a bunch to some gal